The current manufacturing landscape requires the quick turnaround of custom designed assemblies and complex over molded components. These components often require integrated metal compression limiters within the plastic to stop compression of plastic under stress and allow for frequent assembly and disassembly. IEP has responded to overwhelming demand by developing multiple IEP compression limiter solutions. These solutions have been developed to balance – performance, availability, and cost effectiveness.
IEP products have been designed with several customer centric goals:
- Durable Threads: Provide strong durable threads of any custom size.
- Anti-rotation Properties: Reduced rotation in plastic assemblies using knurls, hex and other exterior design features.
- Anti-pull Out Properties: Increased pull-out resistance through plastic flow design – shoulders, notched shoulders, flanges and other design features.
- Variety of Materials: Different materials are available to provide solutions for any application (steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminum).
- Designs Available for Customer Use: IEP files are available for use by customers who have input in designs. This includes both 2D and 3D.
- Customization: Numerous customization options for nearly every customer application – material, design, size (up to 2 5/8” OD), etc.